Starting a new blogpost requires self-contemplation, the courage and most importantly the “Time”. People exclaim with surprise “you are having enough time..ain’t it?” Well…i have time…and i don’t want to lose it that’s why I am here to speak out.
It’s my birthday, the day when my parents saw me first, the day when i incremented the population counter by one, the day when i merged my life to hell lot of natives’. Ruminating about my last 26 years last night, among which some lost in kindergarten, some disappeared in playing and wandering at home, a good bunch went away hanging out with friends, some in life out of home, and recent some in mail, code, internet and losing hair. So, psychologically speaking, i have almost developed a pretty nice competency in social life, but something remains unchanged since day one, some of’em are:
1. I just not only sing in the shower, I perform.
2. I see my photo and it ruins my whole day with an “Oh God Why” moment.
3. It’s easier for me to stay awake till 6AM than to wake-up at 6AM.
4. I love asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because I’m still looking for ideas.
5. I never know what I have until….. I clean my room.
6. When people fake sing “Happy birthday to you”, I sit/stand there like a dumbfuck trying to figure out what to do.
7. I don’t smoke and am proud of it.
8. I am ugly and i fuckin’ smartly know this.
and it goes on….phewwww!
Okay leaving the past and coming to the second part, where i don’t say some serendipity awaits me, but yes while people are happy enjoying the festive season (Diwali, the next to next day) with their loved ones, a lazy ass is still wandering in texts over a blog with his official-cum-personal laptop and thinks it’s gonna work. Hell yea! Well..Life starts giving me lemons anytime and i make LEMONS and life becomes all like “Wait…whaaaat?” I know, this in no way makes any sense, however has something to do with my emotional life . Since growing up is a part of life, it teaches me to grow up to exactly the same amount in every aspect of it. One must have some impatience to live a life, I too have. After all, it makes me to ponder over the meaningfulness of my life; recalling a famous Hindi movie line “Dilo me apni betabiyaan lekar chal rahe ho, to zinda ho tum”(You feel alive, when you have some impatience for something in your heart). I am impatient about everything which would turn something good for my dear ones, my society and in turn, for myself. That will show up in my may be the next post… hehehe …for the time being here is a ragecomic made an hour ago, for you.